Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Countdown to Countdown to Halloween 2013

I am so excited about Halloween this year.  One of my favorite Halloween activities has been reading all of the Halloween posts on this site:   http://www.countdowntohalloween.com/

Some of the coolest horror and pop culture blogs on the internet post a Halloween related item EVERY DAY of October.  If I get accepted to be part of the countdowntohalloween blog list, I vow to do a horror post every day in October...  (I think I can also do that without joining the bloglist).




I have been saving material all year for this which is not too hard because I am surrounded by horror books and Halloween items.

I finally said goodbye to Freddy Krueger this year when I sold my life-size(ish) "Nightmare On Elm Street 5: The Dream Child" cutout.  It had been in my bedroom for a very long time.  I miss him.




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome but I will block spam, sales links, ads, etc.