Sunday, May 19, 2013

Flesh Angels & Human Cellos! NBC's "Hannibal" is Too Gross For The Rusty Walrus


Who knew that one of the big three networks would make a prime-time show that is too gross (for me) to watch?

I knew that watching NBC's "Hannibal" would entail cannibalism.  Fine. I did not sign up for flesh angels (don't ask) and a human cello (really, don't ask).

I loved Jonathan Demme's "Silence of the Lambs" but watching each subsequent spin-off has resulted in disappointment.   Anthony Hopkins created one of the most charismatic movie monsters of all time.  Hopkins is chewing the scenery in the movie (when he is not chewing flesh).

This is the sort of cannibal show that is more my speed:


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome but I will block spam, sales links, ads, etc.