Tuesday, October 15, 2013

UPDATE On "Scary Stuff" Sale on Shopgoodwill.Com: "The Exorcist" Doll & "Sounds to Make You Shiver" (Pickwick Record)

I had low expectations for this "Scary Stuff" auction.  I love Goodwill but you have to be careful.  If you are buying a stuffed cat in the toy section, it could be an actual stuffed cat and not a stuffed animal toy.  (Believe me, I picked up one weird looking cat toy and I could feel its bones.) It needed a proper burial, not a spot on the toy shelf. Brrrr!!!

2 Types Of "Stuffed Cats" On Sale At Goodwill

There are some surprisingly good Halloween items on sale including a Life-Size Animated Regan Doll from "The Exorcist" and "Chilling, Thrilling, Sounds of the Haunted House" (Pickwick Record). Note the green barf on Regan's nightgown.

Life-Size Animated Regan Doll from "The Exorcist"
"Sounds To Make You Shiver" (Pickwick Records)


Of course, most the the items are not particularly scary.  I'm impressed that a red Target shirt is being marketed as "Target Lady SNL Halloween Costume Target Shirt" and that is already at $7.00.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome but I will block spam, sales links, ads, etc.